Marketing, PR and Communications Senior Manager
Skyral Group – Marketing and Communications /
We Are Skyral:
We believe every decision maker can be empowered by technology. Skyral combines AI, leading edge simulation technology and world class expertise to transform the decision making experience. Our products and services enable faster and more confident decisions in a complex, unforgiving world. We deploy practical, intuitive and efficient solutions to governments and enterprises, delivering outstanding outcomes at the speed of relevance.
The newly formed Marketing and PR team plays a multifaceted role, wearing many hats and working closely with other teams. The department's primary goal is to increase brand awareness, drive customer and talent acquisition, and support the company's growth by effectively communicating the company's value proposition and products.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience running campaigns across multiple different channels primarily relating to B2B as well as B2G.
- A hands-on individual who is able to create content but also work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop long term strategies and execute against them.
- Experienced in managing Professional Social Media Accounts - LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc to increase brand awareness and market influence.
- Intuitive sense of what makes a good story and an excellent writer of compelling copy.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Head of Talent to develop and execute an Employer Branding Strategy.
- Create and execute against a content calendar as well as evolving the Skyral website and careers page.
- Identify and lead key events that Skyral should attend in order to attract talent, network and develop business growth opportunities.
- Work closely with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure alignment in messaging and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets and associated journalists. This involves issuing press releases, organising media events, and handling media inquiries.
Note: Please feel empowered to apply for this position, even if you think you may only align with some of the qualities listed above. Your unique skills and perspectives could be just what we’re looking for.
What We Can Offer You:
Flexible Working Hours and Hybrid Working - We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach to work hours doesn’t suit everyone. At Skyral, we’re not bound by the traditional 9-to-5 model. Intead, we focus on results. It's up to you and your manager to collaborate on determining a work schedule that suits your needs, whether in the office or through a hybrid model arrangement.
Honest Conversations About Compensation - We are actively recruiting for various positions and considering candidates with diverse levels of experience. Skyral maintains a well defined salary range which a member of our Talent Team will discuss with you during the first initial call.
Unlimited Paid Holiday - At Skyral, we recognise the dedication and individual circumstances of our team members. We value and support the need to maintain a work-life balance, whether it’s taking time off during school holidays to be with your children, or simply having the flexibility to enjoy extended weekends without the stress of monitoring your remaining days off.
Private Medical & Dental Insurance - Your health and wellbeing is our priority. Skyral is partnered with Bupa and from day one you are covered with a Level 3 policy.
Enhanced Parental Leave - 26 weeks Maternity and 4 weeks Paternity leave at full pay.
£150 Monthly Spending Allowance - Delivered through Mastercard, you will receive a tax-free allowance of £150 every month to spend on whatever you like.
Cash Bonuses - As Skyral thrives and achieves ongoing success, our leadership team is committed to ensuring that employees reap the rewards. We believe in recognising your hard work and dedication with monetary bonuses.
Everything Else - Company Pension, Company Swag, Employee Assistance Programme.
At Skyral, we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We also ensure that individuals with disabilities have access to reasonable adjustments. If you require such accommodations during the job application process we ask that you inform a member of our Talent Team.