Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco or Remote
A team's ability to retain and transfer ideas defines their competitive advantage. Slab is building their long term memory. We reimagined the humble knowledge base from the core user needs to make information sharing within teams fast, intuitive, and empowering. Behind the scenes we geek out over the latest technologies to put a simple and elegant product on the center stage.
We are a small team building software to make the world's workplaces more productive. Our team has domain experience in productivity and collaboration, having founded and sold multiple companies (to Google and Salesforce) in the collaboration space, shipped products at Airbnb, and maintains one of the most popular open source projects.
Slab has raised a 2.2M seed from NEA, CRV, Matrix Partners and relevant investors who have all started companies themselves.
Technologies We Use
• React + Redux
• GraphQL + Apollo + Absinthe
• Phoenix + Elixir
Sound like You?
• You have four or more years of professional software engineering.
• You have extensive domain knowledge and experience with modern application frameworks.
• You are proficient with a modern design patterns and programming paradigms.
• You demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
• You identify with our company values.
• Previously founded a company
• Work experience at excellent engineering companies
• Open source contributions
• Degree in Computer Science
• A great dropout story
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: $100k - $150k (Geographically adjusted)
Equity: 0.25% - 2%
• Flexible vacation — two weeks required!
• Free catered lunch (5x per week)
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• $5k desk setup of your choice
• 7 year option exercise window