Remote (USA) /
At Slab, we believe that knowledge is the foundation of any organization's success. When a team's collective knowledge is accessible, that team's potential is limitless.
That's why we're making the workplace a source of learning and purpose through knowledge-sharing. Our product helps teams easily create, organize, and discover knowledge across the entire company, from non-technical to tech-savvy. Thousands of customers rely on Slab across their entire workforces, including Asana, Benchling, and Fivetran.
• Support our high growth plans for 2022 with an emphasis on technical talent
• Own the full recruiting lifecycle from source, screen, cultivate, and close
• Provide an excellent candidate experience (no matter the outcome with the candidate)
• Partner with internal and external teams to identify non-traditional ways to approach and attract candidates
• Analyze data and derive insights to inform recruiting activities
• Work with our ATS to measure and manage recruitment progress
• Elevate Slab's employer brand with top talent while stewarding company values
• Identify and implement opportunities to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace
Sound like you?
• Past experience in a talent or recruiter role within a startup
• Proven track record of hiring and closing passive candidates, especially technical talent
• Understands recruiting metrics, conversions, and constantly desire to improve how we operate
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to be a foundational team member and build a world-class team
What we value
• Stay lean - We strive for the greatest possible impact with the fewest number of employees. We empower our teammates with the most leveraged tools and efficient processes.
• Default to open - We encourage and nurture open exchanges of knowledge and ideas — while acting with respect and regard for each other.
• Think rigorously - We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information, while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
• Say no - We aim to deliver exceptionally high value in a small set of focus areas. We willingly abstain from good ideas to give only the most promising paths the attention they deserve.
• The best prevails - Whether an idea or an individual, the best will rise to the top at Slab. Ideas we pursue can come from anywhere, and individuals gain responsibilities due to outperformance.
• Global optimization - We believe that our mission — to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose — is the ultimate priority, above any single project, team, or individual.
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Wellness & remote work stipends
• $5k workspace setup, renewed biannually
• 7-year options exercise window
Slab is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.