At Slab, we build beautiful software for teams. We believe that a team's ability to store and organize information ultimately defines their ability to execute. Slab is like a knowledge base or wiki, but reimagined to be fast, intuitive, and powerful. We think of it as a long-term memory for teams.
We are a small team of experienced developers and designers on a mission to make work easier. Our CEO is the creator and maintainer of Quill, a popular open-source rich text editor, and sold a previous company focused on collaboration. Slab's approach to work is inspired by companies that have a big impact while staying relatively small. We embrace remote and flexible work arrangements.
In this role, you will sit at the nexus of the product team and customers. You will work closely with customers to discover their needs and guide them on the best ways to solve their challenges using Slab. As an early hire on the team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the priorities and focus.
Slab is backed by top-tier investors, including Matrix Partners, CRV, and NEA.
What you will be doing
• Become an expert in our product
• Serve as first point of contact for customers to resolve support issues
• Proactively nurture customer adoption, expansion, and retention
• Develop resources to educate and onboard customers
• Meet with customers to discover and understand their needs and gather feedback
• Be the voice and advocate of customers to drive product and strategic priorities
Sound like You?
• You have 2+ years in customer success, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
• You are passionate about making customers personally and professionally successful
• You communicate clearly and concisely, whether with teammates or users
• You love to learn and demonstrate the ability to do so very quickly
• You are self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic
• You identify with Slab's mission and values
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 7-year option exercise window
• $5k desk setup of your choice
• Free catered lunch (5x per week)
• Flexible work arrangements
Slab is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.