Head of Growth
At Slab, we build beautiful software for teams. We believe that a team's ability to store and organize information ultimately defines their ability to execute. Slab is like a knowledge base or wiki, but reimagined to be fast, intuitive, and powerful. We think of it as a long-term memory for teams.
We are a small team of experienced developers and designers on a mission to make work easier. Our CEO is the creator and maintainer of Quill, a popular open-source rich text editor, and sold a previous company focused on collaboration. Slab's approach to work is inspired by companies that have a big impact while staying relatively small. We embrace remote and flexible work arrangements.
In this role, you will work directly with our CEO to own the strategy and execution of customer acquisition, retention, and product growth. Your duties will be tied to many functions, including customer success (to understand our customers), design (to represent our brand), and engineering (to implement experiments).
Slab is backed by top-tier investors, including Matrix Partners, CRV, and NEA.
What you will be doing
• Become an expert in our product and the customer journey
• Analyze both quantitive and qualitative data to formulate hypotheses and interpret results
• Design, execute, and evaluate growth experiments
• Maintain and optimize existing channels and funnels
• Develop an overarching framework to guide growth initiatives
Sound like You?
• You have 3+ years experience in acquisition, retention, and product-led growth for a B2B SaaS product
• You approach problems with novelty and creativity
• You have a passion for solving complex puzzles and unearthing insights
• You communicate clearly and concisely, whether with teammates or users
• You love to learn and demonstrate the ability to do so very quickly
• You are self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic
• You identify with Slab's mission and values
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 7-year option exercise window
• $5k desk setup of your choice
• Free catered lunch (5x per week)
• Flexible work arrangements
Slab is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.