As a Product Manager on Content Tribe, you'll be responsible for the heart of Slite's experience, the editor. Still full of untapped potential, the editor holds all the challenging complexity that enables Slite customers to capture their best ideas beautifully, and engage with those of their teammates thoughtfully.
🤩We need someone with :
- Technical know-how to be able to speak and make complex trade-offs with devs.
- Thoughts on what creative work tools should look like in the future.
- An eye for modern, minimal and stylish UI.
- All this, whilst still being able to plan to ship in small steps, regularly.
💪 What's my mission?
Slite's editor is no regular text input. It's a beast — the Ferrari of writing tools. But it can still be so much more. Your mission is to work with the tribe to unlock the full potential of the editor. To listen to people's needs and build powerful features that bring in new customers and delight our existing ones. And ultimately change how they write, communicate and work. You'll need to be an exceptional team player, organisational leader and product visionary to achieve this.
👉 What will I be doing?
- Work closely with the technical team lead, designers and other developers to deliver a strategic and customer-centric roadmap
- Setup a framework by which the team can measure impact of continuous improvements
- Absorb existing qualitative and quantitative feedback to refine the set of priorities for the year and the on-going delivery roadmap
- Reach out to existing and new customers to get a first-hand understanding of user pain-points and benefits derived from Slite
- Reach a clear understanding of how Slite's editor works, both technically and from a user-experience perspective and compare and contrast that with other products in the market
- Work with the team to create Pitches (similar to specifications) to deliver impactful user benefit
- Establish a close working relationship with design & development
- Run the delivery process, including weekly meetings & planning sessions
A few words on our editor team today
The team requires product leadership to not only deliver customer context to the team, but to also facilitate collaboration with design & development to continuously deliver a high quality user experience.
The team will primarily focus on:
- Editor core
- How we store and retrieve notes and their content
- Editing user experience on both desktop and mobile
- Collaborative editing experience
- The creation of an easy-to-use editable data structure that allows people to easily organise content in a team environment
🤗 Who will I be working with?
You'll be working with our software developers Charley David, Julien Rougeron, Antoine Duban, Antoine Lyset, product designer Clara Rua and VP Product Mike Bartlett.
📖 What do I need?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a product manager.
- You have experience working with a SaaS business model.
- You have experience working on a product strategy, establishing the vision and being able to clearly transmit it to the rest of the stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills and have worked with tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.
- You are able to prioritise well, even in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- You have an ability to talk to customers and understand their pain points and needs.
- You are able to juggle a lot of different tasks in a complex environment and have strong organization skills that you use to bring clarity and focus to the team.
- You are a great leader and communicator - you build trust with stakeholders and your team.
- You have a good basic technical understanding.
Why join Slite?
- Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- Work for a company that cares: We're trying to improve the way people work. We're constantly striving to be exemplary in our processes, communication and employee satisfaction.
- Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people.
- Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical.
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 5 Weeks PTO + 11 French Holidays 🇫🇷
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used around the world. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!