Customer Service Expert (EST time zone)
We are looking for an experienced customer support person to not only raise our support to outstanding standards of services but also to help us in leveraging support as a growth driver.
💪 What's my mission?
- As the first support hire, you'll own the support for free & paying users. You will focus on
*Decreasing response time over support hours.
*Providing outstanding service to our users & help them hit their goals.
*Contribute to self-serve education materials (help center, video tutorials,..).
*Define and set goals on key metrics to get an overview of the support activity.
- Be part of the customer success team to develop the support as a growth revenue driver.
- Spot business opportunities and route them to the Customer Success team.
- Support the product team by collecting and organising customer feedback.
- Animate and help our Slite community on Slack.
Eventually as one of the early member of Slite, you'll be be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we're convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
▶️ Here's a video to tell you more on our support today and how we envision it
🤗 Who will I be working with?
📖 What do I need?
- You have experience of at least 3 years in Customer Support or Success in the SaaS industry.
- You have outstanding writing & verbal skills.
- You have a strong interest in product-driven SaaS.
- You understand how to create a good balance between revenue interest and customer empathy. Customer Success experience is a big plus.
- You are based in the US timezone (EST).
- You have previous remote working experience.
- Bonus: experience in freemium model/bottom up strategy, good content writer.
Why join Slite?
- Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people
- Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 5 Weeks PTO + 11 French Holidays 🇫🇷
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!