Marketing & Demand Generation Manager
Smarking is a leading provider of enterprise software and data technology solutions for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry.
This is an excellent position for a highly capable and successful marketing professional who's ready to take on bigger responsibilities and a leap of faith, to not only manage and execute all aspects of marketing & demand generation, from content, campaigns, website, and social media traffic, to webinars/events/trade shows and public relations but also help drive and shape Smarking's marketing and go-to-market strategies.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, passionate, intelligent, knowledgeable, organized, and able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment. The culture at Smarking is dominated by high-achievers who are team players, and the ideal candidate would be expected to work well in such environments.
For this position, portfolio/content examples are required for application review.
- Develop and publish contents on a regular basis including success case studies, industry white papers, blogs, thought leadership articles and others
- Plan, create, and execute B2B marketing campaigns and lead nurturing programs on a regular basis to generate and increase sales qualified leads
- Manage and improve company websites (WIX), social media portals, and SEO/SEM results to meaningfully increase brand awareness, inbound interests, and sales opportunities
- Plan and execute webinars, trade shows, and other events on a regular basis
- Manage CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, monitor performance and KPIs to ensure precise targeting and tracking of leads lifecycle and conversion rates from prospects to closed deals
- Manage media relations and enable relevant exposure on an on-going basis
- Develop sales, account management, customer success, and product collaterals
- 3+ years marketing and demand generation work experience
- A proven track record of:
- - Goal attainment and overachievement
- - Delivering exceptional demand generation results
- - Must have hands-on experience using Salesforce or similar CRM software; must be familiar with the principles of design and management of a customer database
- Direct experience with marketing automation software (such as Hubspot)
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, SEO and WIX CMS
- SaaS software marketing is a plus
- Passionate about marketing and demand generation
- Resourceful, energetic, and creative
- Razor sharp analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Team player
- Hungry for responsibility, impact, and growth
- Humble to learn, curious to learn, open-minded to learn
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and constructive candor
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401K plan with 3% company hard match.
- $100 monthly data plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Expenses for setting up home-office.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview!
Smarking is a group of passionate MIT PhDs, data scientists, Silicon Valley engineers, and battle-tested business professionals, committed to enable highly efficient urban mobility by building the digital infrastructure for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry ($131B in the US).
Smarking is hired by organizations like Brookfield Properties, City of Miami, ABM Industry Groups, and many other enterprise industry leaders to turn their parking data into business results. Smarking's dynamic pricing engine has been creating 40%-400% revenue uplift for online parking sales at parking facilities in Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities, without any manual involvement required from property managers, leveraging fully automatic algorithm-driven yield management technologies similar to the airline and hotel industries.
By providing the very first business intelligence and yield management enterprise SaaS to the parking industry, Smarking is establishing itself as an emerging leader in the US parking market. Smarking currently works with 2,500+ parking locations cross North America, based in San Francisco, and backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator.