Engagement Manager / Account and Customer Success Manager (3 openings)
Smarking is a leading provider of enterprise software and data technology solutions for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry.
This is an excellent position for a highly motivated and capable professional with radiant passion to make clients successful and happy, battle-tested skills in working with all levels of clientele staff members from individual users, mid-management teams, to C-suites executives on both analytical/consultative and business development projects, and successful track records in renewing, expanding, and upselling a book of software business with 7-8 figure ARR.
Reporting to the Head of Account and Customer Success Management, this role will be responsible for renewing, expanding, and upselling a portfolio of software business on Smarking's behalf with clients from commercial real estate, municipality, parking management, healthcare, airports, universities, hotels and many other relevant industry verticals. The day to day of this role would involve projects from product user training/education, management consultancy for clients, success enablement and case study crafting, to on-going relationship building and business opportunity development. Although initially an individual contributor role, ideal candidates will be ready and able to assume managerial responsibilities.
- Manage a portfolio of clients on Smarking's behalf
- Enable 95%+ renewal and 50%+ expansion/upsell for all contracts on an annual basis
- Own successful (speed & quality) product implementation, user onboarding & training, success case study crafting, and on-going satisfaction for support to clients
- Provide data-driven, professional, analytical, and actionable advice to clients leveraging Smarking's full solution suite
- Empower other parts of the company with market/clientele/industry insights, e.g. helping shape product improvements and new products
- Help build the Customer #1 culture
- 3+ years account management and customer success work experience
- Successful track records managing, renewing, and expanding/upselling enterprise accounts (five to eight figure ARR) for software solutions
- Successful experience in owning product implementation, user education, success enablement, and technical support for reasonably complex software solutions
- Experience in very early stage tech start ups is a plus
- Experience in working with clients from commercial real estate (asset management, property management), municipality, hospitals, airports, universities, parking industries is a plus
- Love working with customers and passionate about making customers successful
- Hungry for responsibility, impact, and growth
- Humble to learn, curious to learn, open-minded to learn
- Team player
- Strong sense of ownership
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and constructive candor
- Passion in urban mobility, commercial real estate tech, parking, and relevant domains is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401K plan with 3% company hard match.
- $100 monthly data plan.
- $60 monthly health subsidiary.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Expenses for setting up home-office.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview!
Smarking is a group of passionate MIT PhDs, data scientists, Silicon Valley engineers, and battle-tested business professionals, committed to enable highly efficient urban mobility by building the digital infrastructure for the massively overlooked $655B parking industry ($131B in the US).
Smarking is hired by organizations like Brookfield Properties, City of Miami, ABM Industry Groups, and many other enterprise industry leaders to turn their parking data into business results. Smarking's dynamic pricing engine has been creating 40%-400% revenue uplift for online parking sales at parking facilities in Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities, without any manual involvement required from property managers, leveraging fully automatic algorithm-driven yield management technologies similar to the airline and hotel industries.
By providing the very first business intelligence and yield management enterprise SaaS to the parking industry, Smarking is establishing itself as an emerging leader in the US parking market. Smarking currently works with 2,500+ parking locations cross North America, based in San Francisco, and backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator.