💪What You'll Do
As our Group Treasurer, you'll oversee the cash and banks organization of Equativ.
You'll be responsible for upgrading our current treasury organization and managing it operationally under the supervision of our group accounting director. Equativ manages around €400m of cash inflows yearly, with a very significant FX exposure.
The position reports to the Accounting Director, based out of Paris. Travels, to the USA in particular, are to be expected.
👫You will be in charge of
- Deployment of a TMS to replace our existing solution (Exabanque) by a more international top notch solution
- Integration with our ERP solutions in all countries
- Implement cash pooling and cash management solutions so as to reduce trapped cash
- Participate in cross-functional projects to improve cash generation; particularly through the optimization of customer and supplier payment terms
Own and animate all cash related activities at Group level:
- Monitor the Group's short, medium and long-term cash flow forecasts
- Monitor and optimize positions in current accounts
- Balancing and adjusting bank accounts
- Manage and monitor the payment runs (Payables, Payroll, taxes and debt)
- Assist subsidiaries in managing their daily cash flow
Rationalizing our banks organization throughout a dozen countries (FR, US, DE, IT, PL, ES, MX, BR, SG, UAE and others) and be the main point of contact of banks for all cash related topics:
- Rationalizing plan: Opening and closing process of bank accounts in each countries/subsidiaries
- Monitor the bank power of attorney
- Management and optimization of the bank fees
Internal controls around cash:
- Prevent the group from frauds by implementing tools process and requested controls
- Help operational staff with their various requests: banking, KYC forms, sanctions, etc.
- Implementation of cash process with segregation of duties and 4-eyes principles
- Monitoring of banking compliance (KYC, EMIR, etc.)
- Maintaining and drafting Treasury procedures
- Maintain Master data
Manage a very significant FX exposure (80%+ in USD) through forward sales and other coverage solutions
🚀 Who You Are
- You've got at least 3-4 years of experience in treasury, in a well structured environment
- You do not just like well organized structures but are excited by the challenge of bringing a fast growing organization to the next level
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com