Senior Director, ATV Enterprise Partnership, Global(Paris)
👫 About the team
The Global Sales Excellence group is composed of straightforward and energetic advertising experts that help bring Equativ programmatic solutions to market, develop strategic offerings and bring support to local market sales teams. The focus of the group is to build long-term relationships with the most strategic global customers, guiding them to maximize their investment and partnership with Equativ.
Within the Sales Excellence group, the Advanced TV team is a critical department, focused on development of our core CTV product offerings, across our Enterprise technology, and our media monetisation platform business. Equativ is looking for a senior strategic commercial lead to join this Team as the Senior Director, ATV Enterprise Partnerships.
✏️ What you will embark on
- In this role, (working alongside local market MD’s, the ATV Partnerships team, and local market sales teams) you will lead the strategic go to market of Equativ’s ATV Enterprise platform, support global markets pitching to win business, and work with product teams on the development of our solutions. You will also support a local market in a commercial sales role for our media business, supporting the development of our demand facilitation offering for CTV, and in some specific areas supporting closing supply side opportunities.
✏️ Key Responsibilities
- Establish and oversee the GTM strategy for CTV Enterprise (ad-server/SSP) sales to Publishers, including proposition and market/region targets
- Working with the Head of the ATV program, develop multiple strategic initiatives, including pre-sales, solution development, product, and value propositions to meet different publisher requirements
- Support and provide local market sales amplification for Enterprise sales, including: pre-sales, pitching, negotiations and deal development, contracting and delivery
- Refine customer segment strategy by region, coaching local teams on workstreams to deliver strategy
- Working with Product and Partner teams, establish integrated partnerships across the CTV and OTT publisher ecosystem, that generate additional value propositions for the Equativ Enterprise offer
- Partner with leadership to develop synergies for the Enterprise platform with SSAI technology platforms
- Establish and grow programmatic inventory access and prioritization with all publisher partners across various points of distribution
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis to be shared internally and externally at Equativ
- Facilitate and help develop marketing initiatives for Enterprise sales
- Within the ATV team, the role also requires some France market partnership to support media revenue generation, support platform partnerships with publishers, support media buyer client initiatives, and generate market revenues
- Support includes generation of GTM approach, demand/supply synergy, local market insight and sales support, in conjunction with the wider ATV team
- Partner with leadership to execute a cohesive strategy for digital publishers, including technology and media
- Understand and communicate Equativ’s value proposition and technology
- 10+ years of experience in publisher business development for SSP, DSP, Publisher, data companies or similar organisations within the media industry
- Established relationships with decision makers within the ecosystem of Agencies, Publishers and monetisation Platforms
- Experience collaborating across Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing and Business teams
- Ability to partner at senior levels of media organisations, and manage key stakeholders on all sides of a business relationship
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage, and drive projects and execute on objectives
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced scale up business
- Excellent communication skills - presenting, questioning and listening in all business environments
- Fluency in both English and French
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org