Project Manager - Technical Operations
New York City
Technical Operations /
👫 About the team
The Technical Operations team provides high-quality execution to help better serve clients across the world on their technical needs. Its regional structure mirrors the commercial organization one to best partner with the sales and account management teams.
We are on the lookout for a highly skilled and experienced Project Manager / Process Specialist to enhance our Technical Operations team in NYC. The ideal candidate should have a robust background in project management, preferably in the Tech industry or consulting, and a proven ability to enhance processes for increased productivity and efficiency. In this role, you will report to the TechOps Senior Director Americas and collaborate with our local teams in the US and Mexico to implement global best practices and standardized processes.
✍️ What you'll do
- Contribute to the development of best practices and standardized process to deliver best in class support.
- Take ownership of the TechOps process improvement initiatives, including the creation and management of process documentation, best practices, and operational playbooks.
- Play a key role in monitoring and driving transformational and organizational programs within Technical Operations.
- Facilitate collaboration and coordination between local and central teams.
- Prioritize high-impact topics and monitor performance.
- Ensure effective execution of decisions.
💪 About you
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in management or business disciplines.
- 2-3 years of project management experience within the technology sector. AdTech or the media industry is a bonus.
- Pragmatic creative thinker: learns quickly, identifies solutions when facing problems, open to change.
- Continuous optimizer: analyzes facts, identifies successes and failures, drives change.
- Solid background in coordinating a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide a well-focused strategic and tactical plan that results in measurable success and better-than-market performance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
The annual base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com