Engineering Analyst (apprentice)
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
✏️ Your mission
- Helping the company be fully data-driven is not just a buzzword, it is our mission at Equativ. We, the Data Analytics team at Equativ, maximize efficiency by enabling easy and permanent access to quality data, valuable insights & rigorous thinking. Our responsibility is to ensure our local and central teams, clients and partners, make informed business decisions. To do so, we leverage huge volumes of data (Equativ handles 30Bn Auctions per Day) in a state-of-the-art tech stack (AirFlow, Snowflake, Tableau…) in order to provide actionable insights to all teams at Equativ!
✏️ What you'll do
- Day-to-day maintenance of our data pipeline: ensure data pipeline accuracy and follow-up on data quality issues raised by internal customers
- Improvement of sourcing processes: contribute to the maintenance and improvement of our internal stack
- Developing new projects : Develop resources to make internal customers autonomous in sourcing data in our data exploration tool and identify new ways to structure our data sources while reducing the loading times
- Communication: Sync with Developers and Managers to make sure that their requests are properly prioritized
Reporting to the manager of the Analytics team, your mission will be to maintain and upgrade our data pipeline.
About you 💪
- Pragmatic & hands-on mindset is required: you’ll have latitude to explore different options, but you need to go for the most effective solution
- Technical knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Knowledge of collaboration platforms (Gitlab) & Agile processes is a plus.
- You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end
- You are fluent in English.
- Call with TA (30’)
- Codingame ( SQL)
- Interview with a Senior Data Analyst (45')
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org