QA Test Lead
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
You will be in charge of leading testers and automation engineers in one of product line scope at Smart. You'll also create testing plans and ensure the teams execute and meet the goals and objectives in the plans.
What you'll do ✏️
- Manage a team of QA testers and Automation engineers
- Be in charge of gathering requirements and work with Product Owners to capture and understand all projects requirements
- Be in charge of test strategy improvement and implementation
- Organize and Follow the Software Life Cycle Processes and improve them
- Work closely with testers to design and execute test cases Review test automation code and propose improvements
- Monitor and reporting of quality metrics
- Monitor automation test run results
- Be responsible of Defect tracking in your scope
- Ensure a communication with the feature teams and upper management
- Create weekly, sprint and quarter status reports, and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Evangelize Best practices in process and tools usage to improve efficiency of QA team alignment of activities
About you 💪
- Must have at least 3 years in similar job as QA lead
- Strong skills in Testing Agile Process and automation testing
- Deep experience in software QA tools like: JIRA/XRAY, Cypress, Postman Strong understanding and previous experience of agile methodologies and continuous delivery processes
- Good people management, organisation and motivation skills
- Good written and spoken English/French
- ISTQB certification is required
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com