Data Analyst Intern - Analytics Lab
👫 About the team
The ad tech industry is a super dynamic and innovative ecosystem where the competition between platforms is tough and the amount of collected data points is enormous. Thus innovation is key to our business, and that's our raison d'être: our mission at the Analytics Lab is to explore new areas and harvest unexploited revenue potential from Equativ’s existing tech platform through A/B testing and advanced coding.
We do that by
• providing exploratory analysis to identify revenue opportunities (research)
• A/B testing to generate revenue from those insights (production)
• building our own pipeline to scale our tactics (engineering)
hand in hand with Product and R&D, ultimately paving the way for the next feature improvements in our platform.
While Analytics Operations' clients are mostly Equativ's collaborators, the Analytics Lab's client is Equativ's platform.
That’s why we’re looking for both explorers and builders.
Our tech stack : SQL, Python, Snowflake, Airflow, ClickHouse & more
Reporting to the Analytics Lab Team Lead, you will work in collaboration with various teams including Business, Product & R&D teams on strategic topics to improve our monetization platform in an iterative project life cycle.
What you'll do ✏️
- Operations - Run
- Own our revenue generation activity - Ensure proper execution of the Analytics Lab automated pipeline streams & fix bugs: A/B tests deployment & analysis, results communication and implement successful pricing strategies
- Guarantee our rigorous thinking - Contribute to fortifying our processes and ensure they are applied on a daily basis, from feature deployment sanity check to scoping and performance
- Engineering - Automation
- Industrialize our code - Contribute to improving the Analytics Lab pipeline streams at all levels with Python: sourcing, deployment, sanity check, analysis, communication
- Research - Discovery
- Explore new dimensions and metrics, assess their business value, present actionable insights to push for feature development into our product roadmap
- Investigate new strategies to detect pricing optimization areas and best associated pricing strategy to improve the monetization of our platform
- Train, support, provide product updates and get feedback from local Business teams
- Groom projects with Product, R&D and communicate achievements to a larger audience
- Contribute to enriching the Analytics Lab’s documentation
About you 💪
- You are available for a period of 6 months
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative or business field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Computer Science or any Engineering related field etc.)
- Technical appetence and hands-on mindset is a must
- Proficiency in SQL is a must. Proficiency in Python is a must.
- Knowledge of collaboration platforms (Gitlab) is a plus.
- Knowledge of reporting software (Tableau) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end.
- Ability to present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Curious, daring, dynamic and versatile personality required.
- You have a real interest in the online Advertising market and the impact of high-performance technology in this market.
- Call with our recruiter (15')
- Technical test in SQL & Python (60')
- Technical interview with the Analytics Lab Team Lead (60')
- Culture interview with the Head of Analytics Operations (30')
Are you a business profile with a strong taste for coding?
Are you an engineer/dev with a strong business acumen?
Are you curious and bold? Then we need to talk 🤞
With the Analytics Lab, you will be able to grow both technically and from a business standpoint. You will be heard, and you will be challenged, all this in a very good mood -because having fun at work is key (after all we do it 5 days a week).
Strong work ethics + minimum proficiency level in SQL and Python required.
Equativ is part of the #FT120
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org