Sales Director, Demand partnership, APAC
What's in it for you
- You will join Equativ at a key moment as we continue to expand our operation in the region.
- You will be a critical member to take our demand business to the next level adoption and shape the future of an industry leader.
- Manage a high volume of daily meetings from prospects to clients
- Build a healthy pipeline from existing networks, existing clients and using cold outreach email method and whatever it might make sense
- Securing and conducting virtual or on-site sales meetings with agencies traders/ agency supply team/ programmatic resellers / DSPs
- Evangelize Equativ buyer connect, doing demos and sharing the benefits of using the platform and closing the use case
- Liaise with our Marketing team to build custom auction packages for premium programmatic and support revenue growth
- Identify product needs and feedback to internal teams
- Good understanding of programmatic landscape
- Good knowledge of digital media, advertising technologies
- 10+ years of experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital ad tech company
- Sales leadership experience with a proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Existing networks in SEA agencies is a strong plus
- Second language is a plus (Bahasa or Chinese or Malay)
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com