Software Engineer (C# / Angular)
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission 👇
Inside a team of 4, you will work closely with software engineers to ensure our build pipelines deliver our new features seamlessly. You will develop tools and implement automation to help improve the developer experience, the build reliability, stability, and performance. You will challenge existing processes to reinforce the quality of our products.
What you'll do ✏️
- Engineer systems and tools to support both build and verification of our products (Continuous development practice, Self-hosted and cloud platforms, Diagnose and troubleshoot build framework problems)
- Enforce software development best practices
- Identify, collaborate and implement process improvement opportunities
- Setup and monitor R&D KPIs: Code quality, Bug trends, Software Factory health, ...
- Detect impediments and advocate for their resolution (unreliable testing environments, … )
- Assist and support developers in the use of the GitLab pipelines
- Show to the world our technical skills by going open source on key projects
About you 💪
- You have a master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You have 1+ years experience (apprenticeship accepted) in configuration management and web application engineering
- You are interested in agile development methodologies, in continuous integration and its tools like GitLab, Sonarcloud, Jira, package managers and cloud computing services provider like Google Cloud Platform
- You are self-driven and a team player with a solid work ethic
- You are a hands-on problem-solver
- Fluent English is required.
Extra Awesome Skills 😎
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Passion for writing high quality and maintainable code
- Personal projects with code sharing
- Tech oriented, resourceful and curious
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org