Quality Content Analyst Internship
👫 About the team :
Quality has become a key topic as Smart is committed to maintain a premium marketplace, a recognized quality marketplace both for buyers and sellers. The mission of the Marketplace Quality team is to ensure that each of Smart’s customers and partners can participate in our marketplace in a secure way. Specifically, this implies:
-Ensuring that inventory suppliers provide fraud-less human traffic.
-Ensuring that demand partners run fraud-less qualitative campaigns.
-Ensuring that marketplace participants will be matched with each other appropriately to ensure none of their brands is put at risk.
The Marketplace Quality team is working with external vendors on both inventory and ad quality to ensure optimal and timely detection of low quality participants in our marketplace.
What you'll do ✍️
- Verification and classification of advertisers
- Verification of Smart’s RTB+ inventory according to quality regulations
- Ensure proper adoption of quality processes and standards internally at Smart, and communicate proactively in internal channels/forums to enforce further our Quality culture
About you 💪
- You are a collaborative team player who is detail oriented
- You believe work ethics is essential, and are passionate about fighting fraud
- You like analysing data, proposing & implementing solutions
- You have strong problem solving skills, and can manage several projects in parallel
- You are keen to work in an international / multicultural environment. English language is mandatory. Experiences abroad and other languages are a plus.
- You are able to communicate in a professional manner in complex situations, and know how to adapt to the audience, be internal or external stakeholders
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org