New York City
👫 About our team’s mission
Our NYC team is made up of energetic and solutions-oriented individuals that bring our media services and ad tech products to the market each day - working with clients across agencies, in-house brand teams, and platform partners. Our media services / products include but are not limited to: our Video Everywhere Marketplace and SSP - running managed service campaigns and custom PMPs across CTV & OTT, online video, YouTube, digital display, custom interactive units, native ads, contextual / performance data targeting, and more.
Equativ is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated individual to join our AdOps team. As a Traffic Manager at Equativ, you will have the opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the online advertising industry. You will be responsible for a variety of internal and external management functions, including but not limited to the creation, monitoring and optimization of our Managed Service offerings.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction by supporting, advising, and communicating challenges in need of attention.
- Develop and implement all aspects of campaigns from conception to tactical deployment, owning the campaign calendar and maintaining timelines for clients.
- Monitoring the performance and measuring the success of all campaigns while serving as a POC for internal teams such as Sales, Product Development, Finance, and Engineering teams to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all campaigns.
- Follow up on submissions to request additional details if incomplete or ambiguous information is provided.
- Update project management system consistently to ensure organization within the team and increase internal efficiency by having project status, details, timelines and specs readily available.
- Proactively make UX/UI suggestions to enhance internal tools and platforms for as well as improve platform usability for clients.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other business-related field)
- 1+ years of professional experience and/or internships preferred
- Detail-oriented - exercise extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, and organized.
- Strong communication skills - able to articulate thoughts and express effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding
- Ability to manage multiple priorities on tight deadlines while remaining effective and efficient
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced, creative environment
The annual base salary range for this position is $55,00 - $70,000 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org