👫 About the team
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is the primary Finance partner for Equativ’s business leaders. The team is composed of 1 FP&A Director, 1 FP&A Manager, 1 FP&A Analyst and 1 Financial Modeling Architect who strive to provide enterprise-wide planning, analysis and reporting.
The team’s main mission is to provide visibility and counseling on the business not only to the executive team, but also to local business leaders. Real backbone of the company and highly visible, the FP&A team achieves this through measuring and forecasting performance, reporting on the drivers for revenue and cost and allocating budgets across the company in a fast growing and complex environment. The team’s input is also required for all finance projects: M&A growth, product pricing and billing implementation, contracts renegotiation, etc.
✏️ What you'll do
- As the FP&A Manager at Equativ, you will play a pivotal role in driving the financial planning and analysis efforts to support informed decision-making, strategic planning, and overall financial health of the organization. Reporting directly to the FP&A Director, you will lead the FP&A Analyst (+ one additional analyst early in the next few months) and collaborate cross-functionally to provide insightful financial analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Make sense of complex business figures using your excellent analytical skills
- Prepare for the boards and for the investors strategic analysis and presentations on the current trading and future business evolutions
- You handle the weekly / monthly reporting production: revenue and EBITDA closing, sales bonuses calculation, weekly reporting to management, etc.
- You take part in the definition, execution and monitoring of yearly budgets and quarterly re-forecasts, using the knowledge accumulated by monitoring the activity
- Develop new financial models whenever the need arises, and improve existing ones
- You will help improve the existing tools we use at Finance: Excel (obviously), Tableau, Snowflake, Anaplan
- You take part in the evolution of our tooling needs, especially on the financial planning side so that we are less reliant on Excel and able to embrace the company’s rapid growth with scalable tools and processes
- You help define new KPIs to better monitor business performance in an ever-changing environment
- You provide support on transformation initiatives, current processes’ evolution, and identification of new analysis needs (for M&A, pricing and other purposes)
- You will lead, mentor and develop the skills of your team
- You will conduct performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback and identify opportunities for professional growth
Your responsibilities will include:
Business intelligence and business monitoring :
Planning and forecasting :
Team leadership :
💪 About you
- Master’s degree in Corporate Finance or Financial Auditing from a top Business or Engineering School
- 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant field: FP&A in a tech environment, Financial Audit or Transaction Services, Management consulting
- High proficiency in Excel / Gsheets and Powerpoint / Gslides is a must. Experience in building financial models is definitely a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Power Query, Anaplan and Tableau is a plus but not mandatory - we are here to help you grow
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end, and you’re able to present results
- Daily business is done in English: both written and spoken fluency is required
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com