Machine Learning Engineer
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission 👇
Your mission will be to industrialize AI-driven services with data engineers and data scientists. You will develop scalable learning services in the cloud, and fast prediction services deployed on-premise. If you are an experienced developer with architectural skills, interested in shiping the latest deep learning technologies, this job is for you.
What you'll do
- Industrialize Machine Learning pipelines with data scientists and data engineers
- Build realtime APIs to assist the ad-decisioning process
- Develop and deploy performant code for our learning pipelines in the cloud
- Develop and deploy highly available on-premise services based on tensorflow-serving
- Explain the reasons behind architectural choices to DevOps team
- Improve existing algorithms to analyse increasing volumes of data and provide accurate feedback on Equativ’s activities
- Brainstorm with the other team members to improve existing optimization systems
- Design and develop machine learning and deep learning system, running tests and experiments
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- 2+ years of experience java software developer / data engineering
- Knowledge developing performant Python code
- Understanding of data structures, multi-threading and software architecture
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform products including but not limited: Pub/Sub, DataFlow, BigQuery
- Experience with Tensorflow pipelines and Tensorflow-serving
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com