Data Analyst - internship
About the team:
Helping the company be fully data-driven is not just a buzzword, it is our mission at Equativ. We, the Business Solutions team (BS) at Equativ, maximize company’s efficiency by enabling easy and permanent access to quality data, connecting pieces of software together to create business value. Our responsibility is to ensure fast, accurate delivery of the data within the company : The right data, at the right place at the right time. We truly believe in automation and technology to overcome manual repetitive tasks and make the best possible use of our time and brain.
- We are looking for a Business analyst to join our growing team. The hire will work in conjunction with the business, technical, architecture and process teams to carry out this mission.
Your role will be to :
- Lead the process of cleansing and preparing data for CRM usage (Salesforce is our CRM tool).
- Cleans data by correcting incomplete and incorrect data, removing duplicate data and typos, and entering missing data.
- Help create data quality requirements, rules, and standards.
- Lead data-stewardship governance.
- Define and advise on KPIs and metrics along with different teams (BS, Support, Sales, Marketing…) to be implemented for monitoring the data quality.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable business or product insights.
- Document and enforce rules around data collection, storage and usage
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative or business field (Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience in data matching and analysis is required.
- Familiarity with data manipulation languages such as SQL, Python.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce administration would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles is a nice to have
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com