IT Support Specialist
New York City
General Administration /
👫 About the team
Our IT Support team is composed of experts who strive to create a unique work environment for all Equativ employees. The team partners with all departments across the globe and is driven by collaboration, measurable results and personal accountability. All the team members are change agents and are passionate about what the future can hold in a fast-paced and complex environment.
As Equativ grows beyond 18 locations worldwide (Europe, Americas, Asia), managing internal IT and security is a challenge on its own! We are looking for a highly motivated IT Support Specialist that will help scale and maintain and scale up our internal systems. The future employee will report to our Internal IT Manager and will focus on identifying pain points, solving users problems, and deploying innovative, reliable, and performant solutions to make life easier for all our employees. In more details:
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Advise, help and provide technical support to all employees worldwide
- Be the first point of contact for NYC, Mexico and Sao Paulo users
- Manage the Onboarding and Offboarding for NYC, Mexico and Sao Paulo users
- Purchase, configure and deploy new devices (laptops, monitors, TVs, mobile phones…)
- Maintain relationships and partner with vendors to escalate issues, resolve problems, and track work to completionInventory and maintain IT asset data
- Manage and deploy IT systems, including but not limited to MacOS, Windows 11, MDM (Intune and JAMF), Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Adobe, inventory management, video conferencing…Assist the automation of IT processes and identifying opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Maintain IT policies and SOPs
- Contribute to new projects management and work closely with Security team on various technical initiatives
- You are familiar with the MacOS and Windows 11 environments
- You have deep understanding of network and security best practices in the corporate environment
- You are at ease prioritizing tasks
- You like helping users, providing innovative solutions to complex problems and demonstrates strong customer service skills
The annual base salary range for this position is $65,00 - $75,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com