Senior Account Executive
New York City
👫 About our team’s mission
Based in NYC, the Demand Partnerships team in North America is made up of energetic and results-driven individuals that bring our media services and ad tech products to the market each day - working with clients across agencies, in-house brand teams, and platform partners. Our media services / products include but are not limited to: our Video Everywhere Marketplace and SSP - running managed service campaigns and custom PMPs across CTV & OTT, online video, YouTube, digital display, custom engagement units, native ads, contextual / performance data targeting, and more.
What you'll do
- Manage a high volume of daily outreach to prospects.
- Define target markets/verticals, lead generation processes and pipelines, and document interactions and follow-ups in Salesforce.
- Securing and conducting virtual or on-site sales meetings with agencies and brands.
- Run the full sales life-cycle for your prospective deal.
- Manage daily collaborative efforts with internal teams such as the Media Planning, Client Services, Account Management, Traffic, Marketing and Product teams to achieve revenue objectives.
Who you are
- 2 years of full sales cycle experience within the AdTech, media Industry or software/technology industry.
- Looking for rapid growth in your sales career, including: Uncapped commission potential with long-term earning potential, Sales training and programmatic market education, Upward mobility based on merit and demonstrated ability.
- Interest in a deeper understanding of the programmatic landscape and current trends.
- Strong ability to close by promoting simple solutions while also comfortable consulting clients on more complex arrangements that require higher levels of service.
- Solid working knowledge of Salesforce and Google Productivity Suite strongly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and dedication to follow-through.
- We are in an exciting period of rapid growth and need someone to help take our proven products to market, forging the next generation of client partnerships.
- The Senior Manager, Demand Partnerships, will report to a sales Team Director. Team Directors report to the Managing Director for North America.
- During your first month gain a full understanding of our products and team operations.
- In six months your skills will be sharp and you can handle your territory, book of business and prospects without challenges.
- Discovery interview with lead recruiter.
- Video call with Team Director
- On-site interview with the Managing Director, Team Lead, and Executive Vice President.
$65,000 - $900,000 a year
The annual base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $90,000 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org