People Manager France
General Administration /
👫 About the team
Our HR department aims to create a great Candidate and Employee experience
The HR department is composed of two passionate teams: the Talent Acquisition Team and the People and Ops team. Both teams partner with all our departments across the globe and are driven by collaboration, measurable results and personal accountability. All the team members are change agents and are passionate about what the future can hold in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Within the People and Ops team composed of 7 people, reporting to Julie - Head of People, you will oversee Talent Management & HR operations for France, with a scope of 250 employees across 4 offices (Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Valbonne). You will be the preferred point of contact for employees and managers. You will also have the opportunity to manage a 1-year student.
More specifically, your missions will be:
- Support each employee during the various stages of his/her career at Equativ: management of entries and exits, trial period, addendum, etc.
- Act as a local point of contact for employees for day to day HR requests.
- Manage the immigration process and assist candidates & employees with work permits
- Oversee our local benefits and advise on strategies to enhance our attractiveness as an employer
- Update our HR tools (BambooHR, Lucca, etc.),reports, and ensure data accuracy.
- Ensure the compliance with HR local legislations, collective bargaining agreements, etc.
- Management of all the rules related to Health and Safety at work
- Continuously look for new ways to lean & automate our processes.
- Ensure a great employee journey
- Partner with the different teams: IT, Finance, Talent Acquisition & with Managers to provide the best Employee Experience
- Support managers on organization design and performance & engagement issues
- Leverage our Engagement programs together with Top Management, such as Pulse survey analysis to maintain/improve the mood and a great working environment.
- Assist BU Managers in the compensation review process to ensure best decisions are made within the set budget & ensure internal fairness and equity
- Partner with our Payroll Manager to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Prepare payroll instructions (new hires, leavers, contract changes, etc.) in coordination with our Payroll Manager
- Serve as a back up for the payroll manager France
- You have a Master's degree from a business school or equivalent university, with a specialization in human resources and/or labor law
- You have a significant experience in a People Manager function
- You are fluent in French & in English.
- You are able to multitask & love dealing with different projects in one single day
- You have the ability to manage pick of activities & prioritize even on stressful time
- You are rigorous and organized and are able to summarize and structure
- You are enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills, proactive, autonomous and have a sense of priorities
- You are a true team player: you love to work collaboratively and to contribute to the success of the team
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- You have always shown a passion for CARE and want to work at the heart of a People function
- You wish to evolve in an international, multicultural environment, within a company culture focused on the well-being of employees
- You are not afraid to shake the existing for better !
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org