As a Sales Ops junior you will hold a key position within the company by contributing to contractual and billing operations at Equativ. You will support our growth by helping your manager to monitor publisher monetisation activity.
You will contribute directly to unlocking further productivity and efficiency gains for our teams.
Our ideal candidate is someone who guarantees the application of established processes on a day-to-day basis. We will support you to develop autonomy, proactivity and curiosity giving you the opportunity to grow and become an expert.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the contract signature process :
- Receive new contract for signature
- Help with the contract validation
- Initiate Docusigns
- Track signatures and send reminders
- Save fully signed contract on archiving system (Google Drive) and our CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain and update our CRM
- Prepare monthly billing:
- Update our billing tool adding new contract details and/or pricing
- Send credit notes and adjustments request for validation
- Enter credit and adjustment in our billing tool
- Work with accounting to handle their side of client onboarding
- Help to organize our archiving system (Google Drive) for being more efficient in sharing contracts
- Support and train our French & International sales teams on current processes
This list is not exhaustive and will evolve based on the company’s development and your ability to manage the position.
What we expect :
- You are organized, pay close attention to details and have the capacity to prioritize tasks, respect deadlines and get things done
- You are comfortable with figures and excel
- You are eager to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and at least good written English
- You are a team player, always looking for ways to contribute but also manage well independently
- First experience using Salesforce is a strong plus
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org