QA Automation Engineer
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be in charge of analysing requirements, creating automation test cases & test plans, tests implementation and maintenance. Our QA organisation is based on pair-testing and strong collaboration between Automation Engineer and QA Agile tester.
You'll participate actively in an Agile feature team to improve the quality of different products.
What you’ll do
- Work with development teams to triage issues, do root cause analysis, verify fixes, define new tests, and improve test plans
- You will become a champion of quality for any Equativ product you touch, and proliferate that same spirit across the team
- Write automation tests (UI and API) using Cypress
- Maintain the existing tests and always try to improve them
- Schedule test runs, publish reports and analysis with detailed and specific bugs reports
- Work in synergy with the Agile tester (manual tester) to select the best scenarios to integrate in the automation framework
- Participate actively as a member of an Agile feature team in each Scrum ceremony
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Strong skills and good experience in Testing Process
- Good experience in UI and Back-End testing
- Able to multitask and projects, and handle competing priority tasks
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to juggle conflicting/changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude while experiencing challenging and dynamic schedules
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team and attend reviews/meetings to assist in maintaining alignment
- Good written and spoken English and French
- ISTQB certification
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org