Associate Product Owner Adserver - apprentice
About the team 👫
The Product Management team is composed of strategic thinkers and influencers who share one overarching goal: make innovation happen.
Equativ is a product-driven organization, and this team is the critical bridge between business, design and technical solutions: it gathers the needs of end-users, evaluates market trends and our competition, uses this information to identify which features bring the most value to our clients, transforms it into actionable roadmaps and drives developments with the engineering team.
- Gathering the needs of end-users; Identifying which features bring most value to our clients;
- Building actionable roadmaps based on those findings;
- Driving the development of the solutions with the engineering team;
- Ensuring the adoption of the solutions by training the internal teams;
- Analysing the impact of their projects, using data to measure the features’ usage and ROI;
- Ensuring the quality and the continuous improvement of their products.
To achieve this ambitious goal, they carry on the following missions, in close collaboration with the Marketing, Business and R&D teams:
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to identify and prioritize clients’ needs;
- Run projects from discovery to delivery, using powerful product management frameworks (agile methodologies);
- Leverage data to take the best product decisions;
- Work side by side with key internal stakeholders (Business, Operations, Marketing, R&D).
As an apprentice / intern Associate Product Owner, you will contribute to build the best products in a complex and competitive BtoB environment.
You will have the opportunity to join the Ad Server product line, our core and foundational product, still actively evolving to address new customer segments, as for example the fast growing connected TV market.
You will work in close collaboration with Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Designers and Developers. With them, you will learn how to:
What we offer
- A challenging tech environment in a fast-growing company
- A unique learning environment: Equativ is a mature and structured scale up with dedicated teams that are here to support you and help you grow
- Multi-cultural teams all over the world and opportunities to meet great people.
- You are studying at Master degree level in an Engineering School, or in a similar field of study
- You are looking for a full year apprenticeship or internship to validate your diploma
- You’re willing to launch your career with a highly valuable first experience in Product Management
- You’ve got strong analytical skills and methodology
- You’ve got an appetite for technology and software development
- You have great communication skills in verbal and written English You like to push ideas and projects end-to-end
- You’re looking for the perfect environment to learn and meet great people
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org