Head of Enterprise Sales, Curation
Equativ is seeking a Head of Enterprise Sales, Curation who will be responsible for driving revenue growth through strategic sales initiatives across Equativ's data curation offering. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, managing sales teams, and creating successful go-to-market strategies
- Drive revenue growth through direct and strategic sales initiatives across Equativ's data curation offering.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for data curation offerings.
- Manage directly and indirectly a team of sales professionals, in multiple markets, and oversee the end-to-end sales process.
- Identify, initiate, and close complex business deals with multiple stakeholders (internal and externally).
- Work closely with Equativ's product and marketing teams to develop our offering and supportive sales collateral and enablement materials.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners and clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in the programmatic advertising space.
- Orchestrate and further develop Equativ playbook for building channel sales growth across partners throughout the programmatic ecosystem (targeting multiple segments Agencies, Advertisers, ad-Networks, Data partners, and retailers).
- Evangelize Equativ’s curation platform and practice, providing partners the necessary tools to white-label our offering and take to market strategically.
- Ability to work in multiple paradigms representing each sales channel with a proven track record to drive the empowerment of sales teams.
- Provide program leadership in creating best-of-breed solutions for our clients.
SALES & ACCOUNT LEADERSHIP
- An action-oriented, proactive seller who has a proven ability to identify, initiate and close complex business deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Act as an operator, working across partners to help handle objections, overcome challenges and act as subject-matter expert both in Equativ and our partners’ business.
- Manage revenue goals, leading activation and successful scaling of business in collaborating with partners.
- Lead QBR process to align Equativ partner commercial and technical teams on a recurring basis to drive further market adoption of joint solutions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in digital advertising sales, with a focus on programmatic and/or audience data use in marketplaces.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and managing sales teams in a matrixed environment.
- Strong network within global Media Agency, and Programmatic community
- Strong understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem and relationships across DSP, data provider, publisher, and SSP landscapes.
- Experience in selling PMP media deals and/or programmatic data
- Strong knowledge of Media Agency programmatic marketplace development
- Product mindset with strong technical acumen and experience selling emerging technologies into C-suite-level decision-makers.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and ability to think and plan strategically.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com