Smart University Program Manager
Customer Success /
👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Your mission 👇
The Smart University Manager is responsible for leading Smart education activities. With their team, they will design, build and deliver a suite of best-in-class enterprise training programs and solutions for Smart monetization platform & ad serving solutions customers and for employees.
Their ultimate goal is to foster Smart products adoption thanks to providing appropriate education solutions to external as well as internal stakeholders.
What you will do ✏️
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, Product, HR, Service…) to define and develop training offerings & packaged programs.
- Evolve existing training materials into enterprise-grade curricula and programs.
- Build and maintain a 2 years training roadmap.
- Design and build and test with their team and/or external suppliers scalable education programs to onboard and train customers and employees to use Smart’s suite of data-driven technology offering.
- These programs can use all kinds of education formats like ILT (Instructor Led Training), eLearning, Webinars, Tutorials, etc...
- Ensure programs are delivered with the highest quality to build customer confidence, satisfaction, and trust.
- Develop partner-specific and employee-specific education initiatives as needed.
- Leverage materials built for customers and vice-versa.
- Build and manage a corporate certification program to establish an ecosystem of formally-credentialed Smart professionals.
- Lead education projects at a worldwide level for a local adoption by the service teams.
- Administrate Smart LMS (Learning Management System).
- Report and analyse education data to drive decisions..
- Work closely with Marketing to promote education programs and with Sales and Local Service teams to ensure effective delivery.
- Evaluate and improve education programs effectiveness through measurement, testing and customer satisfaction feedback.
About you 💪
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing employee and/or customer training programs in the Software industry, across multiple delivery media (eLearning and instructor-led training).
- Ideally have built such programs from the ground up.
- Experience with course authoring and content delivery tools, LMS and usage tracking reporting systems.
- Comfortable developing & leading training sessions about creative technologies tools, with support from internal subject-matter experts.
- Entrepreneurial drive to lead an organization that will have a major impact on the company’s success.
- Outstanding English written skills, with high attention to details.
- Ability to travel globally (10% of the time)AdTech experience is a strong plus
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
💛 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Happy At Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team here
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.