Fullstack Engineer (Angular/.Net Core)
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission 👇
For this position, you will join our Supply engineering team which is composed of 8 engineers working together to develop and improve our inventory management portal which allows publishers to monetize their websites and applications. This portal is at the heart of Equativ and our clients’ businesses and we are currently focusing on the creation of a brand new UX that would ease our customers' operations.
What you'll do ✏️
- Work in an agile and multi-expertise team composed of product management, UX designers, software engineers, QA and DevOps.
- Design & develop, clean coded, elegant and robust solutions using the latest best practices for front-end and back-end development.
- Implement unit and functional testing of your developments, review code of your team mates and make sure it pass our Quality Gate.
- Build and deploy your applications using Gitlab
- Use the rest of your time to: Share knowledge with your colleagues working either in fullstack or other expertises, innovate and learn in autonomy during our Smart days, ensure technical doc is available and up to date.
💪 About you
- 2+ years of web software development experience with C# .NET, REST WebAPIs, SQL and modern front-end technologies (AngularX, HTML5, CSS, SASS)
- Interest in new technologies (Docker, K8S, ArgoCD, Aerospike, ...)
- Customer oriented approach: you deliver clean and usable solutions for customers (and you know that customers hate bugs!)
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Passion for writing high quality and maintainable code following Software Craftsmanship or Continuous Delivery
- Previous experience with Angular X, NgRx, React, Gitlab, or Web components.
- Initiative spirit
- Personal projects with code sharing, we’re curious about your art!
Nice to have:
🚀 How you'll grow
Within 1 month:
- You'll be just finishing your onboarding.
- You'll probably have tackled a few small tasks. You're ready to start the first ones with a bigger complexity and impact.
Within 3 months:
- You'll be able to work on any part of our new direct campaign management portal in autonomy.
- You'll now have enough knowledge to be able to deploy and monitor our SPAs.
Within 6 months:
- You'll be totally autonomous on all our portals (direct campaign management, programmatic campaign management, inventory management), and able to bring your impact at every level.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com