Manager, Platform Partnerships
The role of Director, Platform Partnerships acts as a key point of contact for Equativ’s demand side platform (DSP) relationships. The Platform Partnerships Team manages Equativ’s DSP and demand platform-related partners; owning the relationship and driving revenue and partnership opportunities.
This is a new role within the team, thanks to business growth and upside.
This role will execute business deals through both PMPs and the open exchange. The team also works hand in hand with the Platform Operations team to optimize integrations and drive operational and strategic relationships with our partners, resulting in growth and retention. This person will ensure that we’re maximizing revenue for our clients and our partners.
In addition, this role will be constantly working with executive-level leaders at our DSP partners to identify revenue and synergistic opportunities.
This role will have high visibility across the organization. They will also provide actionable product feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence our product priorities and roadmap. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Platform Partnerships, the Director of Platform Partnerships will work closely with the demand operations, business development, product, integration, and marketplace quality teams to ensure that Equativ is delivering overall superior value to our DSP and demand platform partners.
- Engage with our DSP and platform partners to drive growth and new business opportunities across the company
- Build a pipeline of new potential DSP integrations; work to win said business by working with the client, legal, operations, integrations, and other teams
- Client entertainment, in-person meetings, and QBRs with our most strategic DSP partners to become a preferred supply partner
- Work with buyer development and publisher sales to continually look for ways to deliver the types of inventory our DSP partners require
- Build and nurture relationships with sales teams across Equativ to solidify our partnership and commitment to the DSP partner
- Develop and drive the account planning process for select accounts
- Collect feedback to provide to product with product enhancement information for our partners
- Ensure all account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with other groups within Equativ, such as product, engineering, and finance, in addition to partner services.
- Commercial, sales and partnership development experience
- Sales operations, account management, cross-sell/upsell strategy creation
- BA / BS degree in business, engineering, or related area
- 5-10 years of sales / account management experience in media or ad tech related fields; leading teams of sales / business development and operations professionals is a plus
- 3 years of relevant experience in demand, buyer development or programmatic direct
- Experience in managing DSP operations/operations / or partnership teams. Demonstrated success in growing revenue
- Revenue forecasting, process improvement, scalability
- Demonstrated ability to develop consultative relationships with external partners and strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams
- Results-driven and committed to identifying and tackling new business opportunities, driving new process efficiencies and building high performing teams
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts; strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ability to evaluate and develop existing teams and reshape it as necessary while mentoring and inspiring the team
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively from building strategy to flawless execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong leadership skills with the ability to influence without formal authority
- Phone Screen
- Technical Interview with our Senior Director, Platform Partnerships
- Experience Interview with VP Platform Operations
- Executive Interview with EVP Sales Excellence.
- During your 1st month, you will acquire a fundamental knowledge of our company - including information about our tech stack, processes, and strategy. You will have an opportunity to learn how we work with DSP partners today, and formulate your own plan to approach our clients to maximize growth.
- After 6 months, you will have acquired a good understanding of our processes, and you will be able to speak to our offering and USPs in market. You will have an initial portfolio of clients to manage, and be comfortable with the pitch to close new business.
- In 1 year, you will have developed a significant understanding of our offering and value brought. You will reach an advanced level in SSP/adtech knowledge, and be regularly taking clients and partners out to bond with them and build a relationship.
What we offer (London office)
- Hybrid work: 50% remote
- Health insurance: £200 per month paid by the Company.
- PTO: 30 days (above legal minimum)
- Onboarding program
- Great product (strategic positioning and upside), profitable and high-growth business, international exposure.
- After your ramp-up, you can apply to our Globe Trotter program (short-time assignments at another of our local offices worldwide).
- Learning: Internal academy, language courses, Coursera, Pluralsight, or Simundia licenses can be granted.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org