Ad Operations Manager
What's in it for you
- You will join Equativ at a key moment as we continue to expand our operation in the APAC region
- You will be the first member of the Adops team in Singapore which is a critical component of driving Equativ adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader
- If you like to join a fast pace and growing company then this role is for you
- Assist in onboarding customers to our self-service buying platform (EBC) or DSP (BKO)
- Be the lead point of contact for all client communications post-sale
- Support our curators (programmatic resellers) on executing their briefs, liaising with internal supply team to get inventory for the campaign to be delivered
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental revenue generation, and post-campaign analysis
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends
- Communicate with clients proactively in terms of campaign performance and work on incremental revenue generation and post-campaign analysis
- Plan and execute the end-of-campaign report presentations for key clients
- Provide/collect client feedback to product to enhance our product offerings
- Good programmatic setup and troubleshooting knowledge
- 2+ years' experience in adops of setting up campaign/troubleshooting/optimizing
- Strong collaborative and cooperative mindset that can work with cross functional teams
- A team player, a quick thinker and a fast learner to pick up the industry nuances
- Strong collaborative and cooperative mindset that can work with cross functional teams across different timezones
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time for trainings, meetings, or conferences
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org