Senior Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success /
👫 About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Your mission 👇
Our company is currently expanding in the APAC region.
Join us as we establish our Customer Support Delivery Center in Singapore as a Senior Customer Support Specialist.
Senior Customer Support Specialists are customer care profiles and technical experts of our solutions, always ready to help demanding clients and investigate technical issues.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in assisting us to grow the APAC team.
You'll join an amazing international team and report directly to Arnaud, our Support Team Manager based in Paris.
What you'll do ✏️
- Being the principal and first touchpoint of the customer’s experience/journey
- Be a Designated Support Specialist for local Platinum and Gold accounts, ability to serve multiple customers
- Keeping an outstanding and detailed communication with our customers through our different channels to provide accurate and prompt support
- Resolve and widely communicate incidents and bugs with appropriate stakeholders
- Investigate and troubleshoot SaaS solutions and solve web-related issues for top-Tier customers
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including database analysis and reading system logs to solve complex support issues
- Understand our technologies and become product experts to help our clients.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Take part in cross-functional projects and propose process improvements
About you 💪 Required:
- 3 years of experience in customer-facing in a web-based environment
- 2+ years of experience in the Adtech environment (Deals, Programmatic, SSP, Adserver, DSP, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are responsive, autonomous and know how to take initiatives.
- You know how to prioritize and organize your activity
- Customer-centric and curious; consciously seeks to understand desired customer outcomes and advocates on their behalf. Ability to articulate customer’s sense of urgency
- Continuous improvement mindset, thrive for enhanced efficiency
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge of DV360
- Knowledge of Equativ’s products/tools
Nice to have:
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com