Payroll Manager Europe & MENA/APAC
General Administration /
About the team
Our HR department aims to create a great Candidate and Employee experience
The HR department is composed of two passionate teams: the Talent Acquisition Team and the People team. Both teams partner with all our departments across the globe and are driven by collaboration, measurable results and personal accountability. All the team members are change agents and are passionate about what the future can hold in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Within the People and Ops team composed of 8 people, you will report to Julie - Our Head of People. In collaboration with our Local People Manager, you will be responsible for leading payroll processes in Europe & Mena/Apac with a scope of 350 employees spread over 11 countries (France, Denmark, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Poland, Singapore, Spain, UK, UAE). Your missions will be:
- Be the point of contact with our payroll providers (one provider per country);
- Collaborate with Local People Managers, to ensure the accuracy of data reported in payroll;
- Prepare payroll instructions (new hires, leavers, bonus, on-call premiums, ...);
- Control, approve payroll and ensure the distribution of payslips through our tools;
- Ensure that the accounting team has the good level of information to proceed to payments;
- Be the privileged contact for Employees concerning their questions related to payroll
- Be in charge of the coordination and payroll processes in compliance with internal policies and regulations.
- Manage wage portals
- Administrate the bonus tool
- Collaborate with FP&A to design bonus programs that are aligned with our company goals
- Document & communicate bonus programs policies
- Calculate and process quarterly bonus payments
- Identify areas for improvement in payroll & bonus processes
- Implement new tools to manage payroll & bonus programs effectively
- Streamline processes to save time, reduce errors and optimize cost
- Lead the profit-sharing and incentive schemes in France
- Manage the process of free shares payment & social declarations
- Declare the annual social declarations (training, Agefiph, Adesatt, etc.) with the Accounting team for the French Legal Entities
Process & tools optimization
Benefits, taxes & Free shares
About you :
- You have a Master's degree from a business school or equivalent university, with a specialization in human resources.
- You have significant experience in payroll management or accounting.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are able to multitask under pressure
- You are rigorous and organized and are able to summarize and structure
- You are enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills, proactive, autonomous, ambitious and have a sense of priorities
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- You have always shown a passion for CARE and want to work at the heart of a People function
- You wish to evolve in an international, multicultural environment, within a company culture focused on the well-being of employees
- You are not afraid to shake the existing for better !
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com