Senior Solutions Architect, ATV & Video
New York City
Technical Operations /
👫 About the team
The Technical Operations team provides high-quality execution to help better serve clients across the world on their technical needs. Its regional structure mirrors the commercial organization one to best partner with the sales and account management teams.
We are on the lookout for a highly skilled and experienced Technical Operation Architect to enhance our Technical Operations team in NYC. We are looking for a Video & TV Solutions Engineer/Architect that is hard-working and self-starting. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen balance of technical ability with the interpersonal skills to help customers understand how they can better benefit by using Equativ’s solutions.
What you'll do
- Act as an identified Video and Advanced TV point of contact in the US and Americas.
- Assist the sales teams in key Video and Advanced TV pre-sales consulting to prospective clients with critical product expertise, in depth product demonstrations, assessing key needs and proposing the best solutions.
- Participate in major RFPs and complex Video and Advanced TV projects, ensuring we always put our best foot forward in key consultations, leveraging central teams appropriately (Product, R&D, Marketing, Finance,…) and attending major client meetings / events.
- Become a local product and domain expert to support internal teams and top tier clients in their technological choices, advanced implementations, and help drive adoption. Aggregate, structure and prioritize client needs, helping shape the product roadmap.
- Monitor Video Product Roll Out execution to ensure local teams are properly promoting and pushing new features, suggesting and implementing ad hoc action plans in each country.
- Leverage client intelligence on the front line and aggregate, structure and prioritize client needs to inform the product road map, contributing to shaping the 3 years product vision as a voice of the customers advocate.
- Assess, coordinate, and provide local team trainings on specific Technical Sales, Account Management, Product and Operations topics.
- In this role, you will report to the TechOps Senior Director Americas and collaborate with our local teams in the US and Mexico to implement global best practices and standardized processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Solutions / Account Management, ideally in Ad Tech and combined with an Presales / Analyst / Product experience.
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
- Strong learning thirst and agility to learn fast and stay motivated in our fast paced ad tech industry.
- Experience in the digital industry on complex video topics.
- Tech background in ad tech related technologies (JS, XML, JSON, API, etc) or technical solutions consulting, ideally with a focus on video monetization (IAB VAST & VMAP, Server-Side Ad Insertion).
- Knowledge in video delivery methods and formats: OTT (adaptive bitrate formats HLS and DASH, CDN delivery), VOD, Broadcast and IPTV (HbbTV, ATSC), SSAI.
- Experience in a pre-sales environment, working directly with account management teams to help create new business as well as serving existing customers.
- Demonstrable ability to work within a global team of engineers and product managers.
- Passion for problem-solving, analytics, innovative solutions and advanced project management - you like to go deep into details and create robust solutions to seemingly impossible problems.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, and good follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Good personal organization and attention to detail.
- Highly proactive and with an entrepreneurial spirit, constantly looking for opportunities of improvement and to help people, proposing solutions before they reach you with a high degree of can-do attitude.
$100,000 - $135,000 a year
The annual base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $135,000 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com