Director of Product Marketing
New York City /
👫 About the team
It is the responsibility of our Marketing team to make sure that the world knows about Equativ and all of the awesome things our solutions can do. The team is composed by straightforward and creative individuals shaping our brand across the globe. They are the heart of Equativ’s global awareness and play a major role in orchestrating the global launches of new innovative solutions, communicating Equativ’s value proposition to customer facing teams and ensuring product success.
Equativ is enhancing its Marketing team as part of our global growth. We’re looking for a product marketing leader who can be an inspirational manager focused on agency, brand, and demand partner-facing products and solutions.
What you'll do
- Position our platform and solutions to the marketplace as well as Equativ's prospects and clients
- Fuel our vision and product roadmap thanks to a deep understanding of market trends, competition landscape and clients needs
- Confidently translate our vision and product roadmap into value propositions and a prioritized go-to-market plan aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization
- Develop cross-channel strategic messaging and thought leadership initiatives to promote both global brand and product marketing programs and customized programs
- Influence & coordinate the definition & execution of go-to-market strategies for Equativ’s buy-side product offerings
- Develop content for internal and external events such as workshops and client training
- Develop, implement, and measure campaigns and strategies to drive demand in our specific market(s)
- Enable sales teams by creating (or managing team members' creation of) sales collateral and other go-to-market materials
- Manage a globally diverse team of product marketers
- 7+ years in media or product marketing, ideally within digital advertising (ad tech, large web publisher, agency) or marketing technology company. Retail media experience is a bonus
- An understanding of the digital industry and the drive to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in crafting compelling marketing content
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and solutions
The annual base salary range for this position is $180,000 - $225,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com