Senior Data Scientist
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 3 millions requests per second managed by 3,000 servers.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 100+ straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission 👇
You will join the data-science team based in Paris and be responsible for designing awesome machine learning algorithms to make our products smarter.
We train our models in Google Cloud Platform with billions of logs, and serve them in our own data centers. We use Google Dataflow, AI Platform and Tensorflow. Our neural networks generate 1 million predictions per second, each prediction processed in less than 2 ms.
You will have the chance to work on all kinds of machine learning problems (classification/regressions, time series, NLP, recommandation, reinforcement learning...) with all the data you can dream of (even more than that ;) ) and see the impact of your work every day.
What you'll do ✏️
- Work on revenue optimization algorithms in production
- Translate business problems and feature needs to machine learning problems
- Design deep learning algorithms to enhance our products
- Implement always-on training pipelines in GCP with the help of the ML engineers
- Investigate and fix production problems of our models
- Keep learning on the latest technologies by discussing academic papers with the team, benchmarking open-source models, illimited access to Coursera...
About you 💪
- Knowledge developing performant Python code
- Product-focused mindset with previous experience in applying machine learning to solve business problems
- Understanding of data structures and algorithm complexity
- Proficiency in an object oriented language like Java, Scala, C++ or C#
- Professional experience in the adtech industry
- Personal projects demonstrating your self-learning skills
- Professional experience building models with Tensorflow
- Experience in designing ML models with Google Cloud Platform products including but not limited: AI Platform, BigQuery and Dataflow
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com