Demand FR Sales Director
👫 About the team
The Demand team is composed by straightforward and energetic on-line advertising experts that help bring Equativ managed services and programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners (media agencies, direct advertisers), representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximize their investment.
The Demand department is a critical component of driving Equativ adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader. The cross collaboration at an EMEA level and through many departments : Account & traffic managers,Marketing, Analytics, Product,Customer support,is a key pillar of Equativ culture
✏️ Key Responsibilities
- Sell Equativ’s media solutions and promoting the right business model (managed/self/hybrid) dedicated to the right targets : Media agencies (big 6 + independents) ,ATD , and direct advertisers.
- Operate and grow the managed service activity (our contextual targeting solution) and the programmatic revenue.(our SSP revenue through multi publishers-deals and marketplaces)
- Manage existing Key Demand relationships & ensuring they are satisfied with the services + assist in growing the account ( focus on the right targets)
- Cover C-level but also video & digital buyers in our clients' organization
- Build strong relationships with buyers through the right format ( QBR, education session, meetings, calls , recommendations, PR’s events)
- Develop a very good understanding of the programmatic marketplace and of the operating of the Equativ platform.( SSP)
- Manage 3 sales persons ( and more if we are managing the scale) and organize their portfolio to cover the prospects and clients
- Work closely with the tech demand partnership director
- Monitor the sales activity with the right Kpi’s ( number of meetings)
- Liaise with the marketing team the right offer ( product + pricing / ex in CTV or advanced TV or in the retail media era) to deliver efficiency to our clients; building custom ad packages
- Ensure correct go to market of our new solutions and the delivery.
- Articulate and address technical issues, creating solutions where possible and escalating them internally otherwise.
- Achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives & targets + Bring vision, strategy and business plan of the company to reality,
- Respect the costs framework and overachieve our revenue target
- Be focus on key objectives that will have the biggest impact for the demand business.
- Grow awareness around our ad inventory offer and create a reputation of excellence for Equativ.
- Be an Equativ ambassador ( external speaker) /content production
💪 About you
- Master degree in Business or Marketing /Business school
- Significant experience ( > 10 years) in digital sales. Proven track record and revenue impact on the demand side, especially among agencies, ATD’s, and advertisers.
- Hands-on experience working with Trading Desks, DSPs, DMPs, data providers, or other programmatic platforms
- Good understanding of Video/TV ecosystem
- Background in Sales force would be a +
- Skills: rigor, decision maker, negociation abilities, resilience
- Sales orientated, focused on identifying new business opportunities using knowledge and credibility to change customer behavior and increase revenue
- Creative and open-minded entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities with good networking on the demand side
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com