Senior Revenue Accountant
New York City /
General Administration /
The Equativ finance team is in charge of guaranteeing revenue recognition and perfect accuracy of our financial reporting. We act as strong business partners to local business teams.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
You will be the owner of all financial processes for our two American companies (Smart Adserver USA Inc & Dynadmic Corp), in collaboration with the HQ finance team based in France. You’ll be the face of finance of the company in the US, ensuring quality revenue, disbursements and compliance processes. This position is highly evolutive in a very fast growing environment
In more details, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for local CPAs that handle accounting
- Managing the internal validation et reporting process for invoices, travel expenses & expense reports, etc.
- Handling all the local invoicing process and customers billing requests management ($30m+ per year)
- Managing cash, cash forecasts, payments of the US companies
- Centralizing suppliers payment requests and payment plans in coordination with HQ
- Supporting if needed the HQ collections team to ensure prompt payments by customers
- Financial reporting for the two companies to the HQ FP&A & accounting teams (P&L, balance sheet, KPIs, etc.)
- Coordinating CPAs during the merge of the two companies (2023, TBC)
- Assisting in the automation and streamlining of internal and corporate reporting processes (deployment of new tools, etc.)
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or accounting, or related field.
- At least 3 years of administrative/clerical experience in billing, accounting or closely related fields
- Ability to work in autonomy, curious, organized, rigorous reliable, ethical behavior, attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is mandatory
- Advertising industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel to HQ (France), especially in the first few months for onboarding
- 1 month: understand the business, key processes
- 3 months: handle all local invoicing with limited supervision from HQ
- 6 months: handle cash internal funds and cash forecast for the US entities
- 9 months: handle without need for additional supervision the totality of the monthly closing process
- 18 months: Internalizing accounting in 2024 is an option (with the support of a CPA)
- Interview with Talent Acquisition
- Home assignment
- Interview with Accounting Director
- Interview with the CFO
The annual base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com