Sales Specialist - Internship
✍️ Key day-to-day responsibilities
- Market analysis of inventory and demand globally
- Build custom pitch for T1 advertiser based on market insigh and internal data
- Analyse data to propose inventory solutions to buyers Work with Equativ’s sales team to assess client’s strategies and revenue opportunities :
- Operational management of existing opportunities
- Manage ongoing technical requests from agencies/TradingDesks
- Day-to-day monitoring of the Demand Sales revenue and optimizations
- Ensure a quick and efficient support to fix critical media trading situations
- Respond to agencies, trading desks’ briefs / RFPs with media plans
- Prepare client presentations (business reviews)
Deals operations :
💪 About you
- Master/bachelor degree in Business management with strong tech/media background
- Fluency in english is mandatory, good french speaking , spanish is a plus to be successful in that role.
- Good programmatic trading knowledge
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Strong organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Strong analytical/excel skills to identify trends, warnings, and opportunities to support the sales teamGood presentation and design skills is mandatory
- Process and tools like Salesforce or Tableau will be a strong plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment-
- Interest for ad-mark tech industry to learn quickly ( wording and constraints)
- Big autonomy to manage a real client’s portfolio
- A call with our Recruiter
- Experience Interview with your future manager
- Home assignment
- Offer !
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org