Sales Manager, Demand Partnerships UK
👫 About the team
The Demand team is composed of forward thinking and energetic online advertising experts that help bring Equativ’s programmatic and managed service solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximise their investment. The Demand department is a critical component of driving Equativ adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader. You will report directly to the UK Team Director, Demand Partnerships.
- Manage a high volume of daily meetings from prospects to clients.
- Define target markets/verticals, lead generation processes, and pipelines, and document interactions and follow-ups in Salesforce and other internal tools.
- Securing and conducting on-site sales meetings with agencies and advertisers.
- Run the full sales lifecycle for your prospective deals.
- Liaise with our Client Services team to build custom auction packages for premium programmatic and support revenue growth.
- Develop a very good understanding of the programmatic marketplace and of the operations of the Equativ Buyer Connect platform.
- Articulate and address technical issues, creating solutions where possible.
- To operate and grow business with UK based digital and CTV buyers at media agencies, trading desks and direct advertisers.
- Selling Equativ’s media solutions and promoting the use of Equativ’s self service buying tools.
- Build strong relationships with buyers through regular meetings, calls, provision of inventory reports and recommendations.
- You will ensure focus is maintained on objectives that will have the biggest impact for the demand business.
- Grow awareness around our ad inventory offer and create a reputation of excellence for Equativ in the marketplace.
- 3-5 years in digital sales.
- Proven track record and hands-on experience working and selling digital and programmatic campaigns and having contact with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, DMPs, data providers or other programmatic platforms.
- Sales orientated, proactive and a hunter that can identify new business opportunities using knowledge and credibility to change customer behavior and increase revenue.
- Solid black book of buyer contacts.
- Creative and open-minded entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities with good networking on the demand side.
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com