QA Automation Engineer
Paris or Nantes
👫 About the team
At Equativ, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 3 millions requests per second managed by 3,000 servers.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Nantes, Limoges, Krakow and Berlin is composed of 100+ straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
About the role
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who will bring expertise in quality assurance and automation tests. The QA Automation Engineer will be in charge of creating automation test cases & test plans. This means to develop, maintain, improve and execute automated tests to ensure our product quality and continuous integration. This role involves collaboration with the feature teams and the QA team and more closely with the manual QA for each project.
- Work closely with the QA team to improve QA sharing knowledge and strengthen testing efforts
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of automated tests using Cypress (TypeScript), following BDD methodology
- Maintenance and improvement of the CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Lead automated testing projects, focusing on UI and API automation tests
- Knowledge sharing with the manual QA for each project
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of testing processes and strategies to enhance product quality
- Actively participate in team ceremonies to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Conduct regular code reviews for automated tests
- Collaborate with software engineers to ensure the reliability of automated tests
- Minimum 3 years of experience in test automation
- Graduated with a degree/master in engineering or computer science
- English proficiency (writing and speaking) is mandatory
- Ability to work collaboratively within an agile development environment
- Demonstrate autonomy and rigor in executing tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent working relationships with different teams
- Strong QA Engineering background
- Programming skills required, especially with object-oriented languages
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team and attend reviews/meetings to assist in maintaining alignment
- Expertise in API testing and handling server errors
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org