Technical Account Manager
Customer Success /
👫 About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
👇 Your mission
- As a Technical Account Manager, your role is to make a point helping customers unlock the full potential of the Equativ platform. You will focus on technical project management and high-level consulting to our clients working closely with the Key Account Management team.
💪 What you'll do
- Take part in prospect meetings conducting in depth product demonstrations, assess the prospect (needs, technical set-up, best solution to propose)
- Liaise with the Product team to analyse feasibility of developments required
- Estimate, plan and schedule the implementation and configuration of the Equativ solution with the clients
- Drive technical choices and trainings based on a deep understanding of the clients’ needs and organization
- Become a product and domain expert and support clients in their technological choices.
- Be a recognized speaker for Equativ's technical offering beyond any specific client's events
👏 About you
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 5 years of experience
- First experience in web development (HTML, JS, SQL) or technical solutions consulting
- Problem-solver and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and expertise to identify opportunities of improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Experience in the digital industry
🚀 Why you should apply
- At Equativ, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment
- Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally
- Leave your mark! Equativ is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization
- Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration
- We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com