Senior Sales Manager, Demand Partnerships DACH
👫 About the team
- The Demand team comprises straightforward and dynamic online advertising experts who play a crucial role in bringing Equativ's programmatic solutions to the market. They cultivate long-term relationships with strategic Demand partners, including media agencies and direct advertisers, some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximize their investments. The Demand department is a vital driver of Equativ's adoption and plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of this industry leader.
✏️ Key Responsibilities
- Proven knowledge of the programmatic marketplace, IO offering and ATDs demand and needs
- Prospecting: sourcing and identifying sales opportunities within the agency landscape and/or across direct clients
- Selling Equativ’s media solutions (IO & programmatic) and promoting the use of our self-service buying tools
- Retain existing customer relationships (agency & direct clients) with Equativ products and services
- Develop and grow strong relationships with agencies and/or direct clients through regular meetings, calls, reporting status quo, recommendations and areas of growth
- Overall build a large pipeline of leads to increase RFPs and IOs
- Liaise with cross functional teams such as Marketing and/or Research & Insights team to ensure tailored agency and/or direct client approach and solution
- Coordinate strategic initiatives with selected partners from agency and/or direct client side
- Manage and ensure high in market visibility of Equativ product offering via mail, virtual or in person meetings, educational lessons and industry events
- Classical pipeline management
- Achieving or exceeding revenue goals and targets
- Articulate and address technical issues, creating solutions where possible and escalating them internally otherwise
- Enablement to bring vision, strategy and business plan of the company to reality
💪 About you
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or similar
- Possess substantial experience in digital media and/or adtech sales
- Demonstrate a proven track record on the demand side, particularly among agencies and ATDs
- Have hands-on experience working with Trading Desks, DSPs, DMPs, data providers, or other programmatic platforms
- Be sales-oriented, with a focus on identifying new business opportunities by leveraging knowledge and credibility to influence customer behavior and increase revenue
- Exhibit a creative and open-minded entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to identify opportunities and a strong network on the demand side
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org