Senior Partnerships Manager, ATV
Mexico City /
The Global Sales Excellence group is composed of straightforward and energetic advertising experts that help bring Equativ programmatic solutions to market, develop strategic offerings and bring support to local market sales teams. The focus of the group is to build long-term relationships with the most strategic global customers, guiding them to maximize their investment and partnership with Equativ.
Within the Sales Excellence group, the Advanced TV team is a critical department, focused on development of our core CTV product offerings, across our Enterprise technology, and our media monetisation platform business. Equativ is looking for a commercially focused self-starter to join this Team and support our growing LATAM business units in Mexico and Brazil to represent Equativ’s global ATV business
What you'll do:
- The role is responsible for driving Equativs Advanced TV solution sales in the LATAM region, supporting local markets, primarily Mexico and Brazil, with media and enterprise sales
- The successful candidate will work with local market leadership and sales teams, to identify, qualify and engage prospects, conduct sales pitches and co-ordinate the sales process to showcase Equativ solutions
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities, relationships, and prospects
- Lead strategic relationships with key CTV accounts and support the local account manager and operations team for the regional supply portfolio
- The role is a commercial role, with Regional sales targets and revenue generation in the Advanced TV media marketplace
- Potential customers will include publishers, agencies and partners, within the ATV ecosystem.
- The candidate will be required to work across internal functions - contributing to product and solution developments, and also supporting the roll-out of global or company initiatives and updates to Regional sales teams focused on the delivery and success of ATV solutions
- Candidate will partner with Regional leadership to execute a cohesive strategy for digital publishers, covering both enterprise technology and media, with the aim of establishing and growing programmatic inventory access and prioritization with all publisher partners
- Candidate will be required to prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations covering Equativ’s market positioning and customer business value and advantages - internal to peers, and externally to the market
- Attend and participate in industry events, supporting regional growth and knowledge sharing
- Understand and communicate Equativ’s value proposition and technology
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Adtech/Media/TV/Video industries with a very good understanding of the TV/Video ecosystem
- Experience in selling and managing online video (ideally, working for a video Adserver/SSP, DSP or large TV/Video publisher)
- Strong understanding of the TV/Digital industries and publishers business models within the LATAM region, covering - Data, ad serving, programmatic/ad exchange, Set-Top-Box, SmartTV, cTV platforms, OTT
- Ability to cultivate and manage high-level client relationships and influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in building, delivering and selling business cases to CxO/Executive level audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Flexible to work within multi-cultural environments
- An analytic mindset to work with financial and business data (revenue models development, business KPIs optimization)
- Capacity to anticipate and identify problems and challenges, and be able to assess and provide a solution
- Capacity to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
- Fluent in Spanish and English – some comfortability with Portuguese would be a plus, but not required
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org