Technical Operations Specialist
New York City
Technical Operations /
👫 About the team
The Technical Operations team provides high-quality execution to help better serve clients across the world on their technical needs. Its regional structure mirrors the commercial organization one to best partner with the sales and account management teams.🌟
We are on the lookout for a highly skilled and experienced Technical Operations Specialist to enhance our Technical Operations team in NYC. As a Technical Operations Specialist, your role is to make a point helping customers unlock the full potential of the Equativ platform. You will focus on technical project management and high-level consulting to our clients working closely with the sales team. This role is the meeting point between product teams and sales teams with an ability to bring up publishers (product roadmap/news/set up/onboarding/education on best and worth practices/solutions updates).
✍️ What you'll do
- Be an expert of Equativ platforms and be responsible of finding ways to optimize revenue generation throughout the product offering.
- Be in charge of existing clients and publishers; assisting sales managers and other stakeholders directly with the clients providing excellence in customer service.
- Take part in prospect meetings conducting in-depth product demonstrations and assessing the prospect’s needs, technical set-up, best solution to implement the products.
- Liaise with the Product team to analyze the feasibility of required developments.
- Estimate, plan and schedule the implementation and configuration of the Equativ solutions with clients.
- Drive technical training based on the deep understanding of the client’s needs and knowledge of Equativ products.
- Proactively propose and share knowledge and ideas to improve Equativ offering and service
💪 About you
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science /Engineer School or similar technical field of study.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a role working at a publisher, an ad network, an SSP, a DSP or similar ad tech related vendors.
- Agency knowledge appreciated
- First experience in web technologies and/or technical solutions consulting.
- Programmatic advertising experience, including IAB specifications (OpenRTB) is welcomed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit welcome and will to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Other languages appreciated as well (Spanish, French, Portuguese…)
- Good personal organization and attention to detail.
- Strong thirst for learning and agility to stay motivated in our ever evolving ad tech industry.
- Ability to follow through and deliver projects end to end.
The annual salary range for this position is $80,000 - $120,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Equativ considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org