Data Analyst (Internship)
👫 About the team
Helping the company be fully data-driven is not just a buzzword, it is our mission at Equativ. We, the Data Analytics team at Equativ, maximize efficiency by enabling easy and permanent access to quality data, valuable insights & rigorous thinking. Our responsibility is to ensure our local and central teams, clients and partners, make informed business decisions. To do so, we leverage huge volumes of data (Equativ handles 30Bn Auctions per Day) in a state-of-the-art tech stack (AirFlow, Snowflake, Tableau…) in order to provide actionable insights to all teams at Equativ!
✏️ What you'll do
- Monitor the performance trends of Equativ’s business units and customers worldwide to proactively identify areas of concern and propose corrective actions
- Develop insightful metrics and reports that will empower central and local teams to better understand their customers’ performance, and ultimately reach their goals
- Investigate Equativ’s performance in depth in order to provide actionable recommendations to optimize the setup of our clients, the buying strategy of our partners, and ultimately Equativ’s revenues Collaboration
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams serving our B2B Marketplace: Supply (KAM & TAM), Support, Demand Sales, Quality, Demand Ops, Finance, Marketplace Operations…
- Ensure proper adoption of the metrics and tools (dashboards, alerting system, reports, etc.) built with an internal go to market (beta-testing phase, communication, training, continuous optimization…)
- Organize training sessions in the company to share knowledge around our tools & analysis.
About you 💪
- You are fluent in English.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a must.
- Basic knowledge of a reporting software (Tableau) is desired.
- Degree or higher in a quantitative or business field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end.
- Python or other programming languages are a plus.
- You have a real interest in the online Advertising market and the impact of high-performance technology in this market.
- Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition team
- SQL Test (Online, 45’)
- Interview with a Senior Data Analyst (45’)
- Interview with our Analytics Operations Director (45’)
👋 About us
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic, LiquidM and Nowtilus — four proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers. The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 550 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org