Demand Generation Manager
Do you love building and scaling measurable marketing results through multiple channels? Have you dreamed of being a part of a fun, diverse Marketing team at a fast-growing company in the AdTech space? Do you live and breathe data analysis, but also have a passion for creativity? If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk.
Smartly.io is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team and help take our inbound lead generation and analysis to the next level. This role will play a pivotal part in the continued success of Smartly.io, ensuring that our Sales teams across the world are able to have effective conversations with the most qualified prospects.
The role will:
- Be based at our NYC office in the Flatiron District- Work autonomously, but with the full support of the Marketing team (no silos here!)
- Own digital channels for lead acquisition, including paid social (our speciality), SEM, SEO, and advertising
- Be a rockstar of demand gen analysis; measuring and optimizing all stages of the funnel
- Help the team build an attribution model that “tells the whole story” of the buying path- Test, test, test: trying new things all the time, measuring results, and taking action
- Work with Sales teams across the globe to deliver scalable, quality pipeline
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from an accredited university
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B digital marketing, with a focus on building demand
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce and automation tools (preferably Hubspot)
- An in-depth experience in web analytics (Google Analytics or similar)
- You’ve worked in the Ad-Tech space before
- You’ve worked at a high-growth startup before
- You’re a self-admitted technology nerd
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 200+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS tool to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 600+ customers across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.