Senior Customer Success Manager (Spanish / Portuguese speaking)
Do you enjoy having responsibility over an entire market to manage and grow? Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to up-sell?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from week one, give consultative advice, scope and lead successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You'll function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, and our product development team. You'll get a seat in the cutting edge, fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
>> Browse open positions at smartly.io/careers
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum 5+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, classified, mobile apps, etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills of the Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customer problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and the product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
Smartly.io is a fast-growing SaaS company aiming to be the best and nicest place for the most talented people to work and learn. Our team is currently +170 people strong and we have employees from over 20 different countries. We have over 600 customers globally, including eBay, Hopper, TechStyle group, Boozt.com, Skyscanner, Foodpanda, Zalora etc. As a Facebook Marketing Partner, we're building an automation and optimization tool for the largest Facebook advertisers globally. Our offices are located in Helsinki, Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Buenos Aires and Singapore.